Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventure this year.
Here is Casey and the kiddos (also Jessicas friend Miranda...aka: our step-daughter) standing with Big Tex!
And this is me with the kiddos....
Every year at the Fair Chevy always has a place where adults can test drive several of their cars and trucks....this year they had a place where the kids could "test drive" some cars too! It was so cute! Mikey chose to ride in Lightening McQueen!
Noah chose "the truck"!
And of course they always have the famous car shows at the Fair.....which Michael and Noah thoroughly enjoyed! They would have gotten in every car if I would have let them! haha!
Here is Jessica with Miranda and their "cute little fans"....silly girls!
There was a building where the kids could play in the sand and attempt to make sand castles....but the sand was too dry so none of the boys castles stood for very long. Oh well, at least they had fun playing in the sand. :-)
Mikey and Noah always have a blast feeding the animals in the petting zoo!
And there in the car show sat Bumblebee! The boys were very excited to see their Transformers hero!!
All in all I had a great time. The weather was awesome and the company was awesome! I always know every year that were going to go, and so do the kids......and we look forward to it each and every year. The boys are already saying how they can't wait till next year....and I must agree, I can't wait either! :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment