
I know I'm a little late posting this, but me and the boys had such a great day, I had to post it!
This was Mikey's 1st field day at school and me and Noah went to watch. It was hot out, but not so hot that it was miserable. We had such a great time...I can't wait till next year when both the boys will be having field day! : )

Heres Mikey & Noah and a couple of Mikeys classmates looking at the fish in the pond during one of their breaks.

100 yard dash.....Mikey came in 2nd! YAY!

Jump rope....not so good at this, but he had fun anyway!

Michael and the boys "chillin" on the rock by the pond...

Tug of war....the class came in 2nd...they did so good!

Mikey's teacher (one of the best teachers ever, I might add) got all the kids bandanas and glasses for field day, and Mikey let Noah wear them for awhile....so sweet!

Hula hoop contest.....Michael came in 2nd in this too!
I'm really grateful that I have had the opportunity to stay home with my kiddos....it has given me the opportunity to go to all the different activities, award ceremonies, and parties with Michael. I really love being a momma and sharing all the good times with my kids! I love the summer, but can't wait till next year!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment