Saturday, May 16, 2009

Doogoland!

Doogoland is this little new place in S.Grand Prairie that has interactive stuff the kids can do. When I woke up this morning it was raining, and forecast showed it was supposed to be cloudy and rainy all day....so I knew that I would need to find a place for the boys to play today, since we couldn't go to the park and all.
This place aint no Chuck E Cheese or Alley Cats, it's more on a smaller scale, but it's definitely something that kept my boys interested and busy the ENTIRE time we were there! Definitely a second alternative to playing at the park!


Boys in the Dental office...
There was this little "car" room where kids can actually build a car and then play with it, or race it.

They also had these little scooters that they pushed with their feet to make them go and also to steer with.....they were pretty cool, and the boys spent alot of time on them!

Noah on the scooter...

The boys dressed up as a construction worker and fireman...

The boys at the top of the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment