Thursday, May 27, 2010

LDS Spring Formal

I am a little late posting this, but I really wanted to share! This was Jessica's first "prom"....the LDS Spring Formal. She was sooooo excited!! And I was excited for her! We went out and got her a new dress, new shoes, & got her hair cut. About a week before the formal, people in our family started getting sick, with that nasty stomach virus! It started with Noah, and then I got it (I actually asked Casey to just let me die....it was THAT BAD!!), then Mikey got it. We thought maybe it would pass Jess by....but unfortunately she got it! The night right before the formal too. {Side Note: unfortunately Casey ended up getting it too} But, she was bound and determined to still go, which I really can't blame her. The night was ok, but could have been better, per Jessica. She wasn't throwing up anymore, but just wasn't herself. And although she did eventually end up having a pretty descent time, she is definitely hoping next year is better. haha!
My beautiful girl!
Jessica and her beautiful cousin Briana

Jessica, Bri, and my sister Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment