Saturday, December 26, 2009

YAY Snow!!!! :-D

I cannot believe it snowed here.....and on Christmas Eve! Me and Casey and the boys were out running around (Jess wasn't feeling well so she stayed home). My poor grandmother had to go into the hospital this last Monday, so we went up to the hospital to visit her.....and while there we looked out the window and I'll be darned if it wasn't snowing! And it was snowing hard too! We were so excited. We still had some last minute Christmas shopping to do, so we left the hospital and when we got to the store and got out of the car, it felt like we were in a mini-blizzard! But it was so cool, we loved it!
After we got home, the boys went out for a little while, but after about 5 minutes they came back in saying "it's too cold outside"! Shoot, when I was little you couldn't pay me to come inside if there was snow!!!!
Anyway, they finally decided to go back out later that evening and that's when I was able to get some pictures. And they actually stayed out for quite awhile too!
I love how you can see the snowflakes in the picture!!!! :-)
Here's Michael trying to make a snow angel in the snow on the porch.
And here's Noah making his snow angel! They are so silly!!!

All in all, a great Christmas Eve, and even better Christmas! I am so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ, and all he sacrificed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment