Well, the first day of school has come and gone and I'm still alive! haha! I actually did better than I thought I would. Don't get me wrong, it was hard...really hard. I fought off the tears and walked right out of the school with my head held......well down, but at least I didn't cry!This year was a little different too because Jessica went back to public school. I struggled with the decision to put her back in, but unfortunately home school just wasn't for her. Jessica actually found it harder than being in public school. And although I'm not completely happy with the decision, I had to do something, she couldn't just stay home and do nothing......so it was back to school for her!
Anyway, here are a few pics from the morning of the 1st day of school.
Mikey and Noah
Noah in his new class.....
Michael "helping" Noah by explaining how to color his paper...haha!
Michael in his new class......
So let the new year begin!!! : )



You always have such nice things to say to me. Thanks for the uplifting words and I am doing just fine. Cute kids by the way. I hope things go better for Jessica this year in school. How has it been so far? Good luck with everything and take care.
ReplyDelete